Hammer Fall Review
Slots based on unusual themes are the most popular and interesting. Knowing this, the manufacturer of gaming software Play’n Go decided to create a Hammer Fall slot machine based on a music band. The playing field consists of 7 reels with 7 symbols each. Payments are made using the Cluster Pays system.
A bet is placed before each spin. Its minimum amount is 20 coins, and the maximum is 100 coins per spin. All combinations are counted only along the active lines, from left to right. There is no Hammer Fall bonus risk game.
Symbols and their value
All icons in the game can be divided into two groups:
- Special: Wild (blue, red);
- Common: all other characters (warrior, gem, hammers, shield, ruby, topaz, sapphire, amethyst, emerald).
When you start to play Hammer Fall, you should remember that the Wild symbol is a substitute, that is, it can be used to make any combination.
The game offers several special features, namely:
- Collections — collecting a certain number of symbols activates special Hammer Fall functions;
- Mega Symbols — large symbols may appear on the field, occupying several cells;
- Cluster Pays — a mechanic according to which payments are made for continuous combinations of the same symbols;
- Random Multiplier — a random win multiplier can be activated during the game.
Unfortunately, there are no Hammer Fall free spins in this slot machine. The RTP is about 96.2% and the volatility is high.